We are currently enrolling for the Fall of 2019-20 school year. We will continue with rolling admissions until all of our spots are filled. We do have spaces available in several of our classes.
- 2 ½ year old class – 2 ½ before Sept. 30 and show signs of potty training readiness, in the process of training, or are potty trained.
- 3-year old Class – 3 before Sept. 30 and potty trained
- 4-year old Class (3 days) – 4 before Sept. 30 and potty trained
- Pre-K Class (5 days) – 4 before Sept. 30 and potty trained
Each of the following must be completed before the child begins school:
In order to register:
- Submit a registration application with a $75.00 registration fee (non-refundable) for each child. We do not collect the registration fee if your child is on a waitlist.
- Present your child’s birth certificate or passport for verification of age and identity. (New students only!)
- Pay activity, insurance fees, and the tuition deposit (this deposit is applied toward May 2019 tuition). At this point you are considered fully enrolled. As we require 30 days notice from the beginning of the month, to exit the program. This tuition deposit is non-refundable after August 1st, 2019
By September 3rd:
- Submit the Virginia School Entrance Health Form.
Below you can find links to all the forms needed for registration and enrollment, just click on one to view it, or right-click on it to download it to your computer. All our forms are in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). If your computer cannot display these forms, you can obtain the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software from the official Adobe Reader download website.
Click to view, download or print any of the below forms. To return to this page, click your browser’s back button.