Dear Prospective Parent,
St. Christopher’s Preschool’s motto, since September 1961, “A Loving Place to Learn” is more than just a motto. We pride ourselves on our warm and caring community of educators, children, and parents with a goal of creating an atmosphere where children love to learn. We are a developmental preschool that tailors curriculum to the individual child in preparation for kindergarten. We believe that children learn through experiences that involve all the senses. In order to help children develop to their fullest potential we offer a variety of activities that alternate between child directed learning and teacher directed learning.
A Morning Preschool from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
September through May – 2 to 5 days a week
Ages: 2½ to 5
We give tours by appointment and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Two Year Old Class: 2 Days a week (Tuesday/Thursday from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
- Three Year Old Class: 3 Days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Three Year Old Class: 5 Days a week
- Four Year Old Class: 3 Days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Four Year Old Class: 5 Days a week
- Degreed Teachers
- Low Student/Teacher Ratio
- Weekly Music Classes
- Specialty Music Teacher
- Specialty Science Teacher
- Children’s Chapel
- Large Wooded Playground
- Large Indoor Play Area for Inclement Weather
- Children’s Lending Library
- In-House Field Trips